<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. They're not trying to blackmail us.
也没有敲诈我们。
-
2. I say until they tell us what they want,We just act like everything's normal.
我看 在他们传递真实意图之前,我们就装作一切正常。
-
3. Except I'm drinking a lot more.
只不过我现在要多喝点了。
-
4. You don't think we should tell the others?
你觉得我们不该告诉她们两个吗。
-
5. Well, we can't tell Susan. She's already flipping out.
肯定不能告诉苏珊 她都已经慌乱阵脚了。
-
6. You're right. And we shouldn't tell Lynette,Given what's going on in her marriage.
你说的对 我们也不该告诉勒奈特,她的婚姻正遭遇不顺。
-
7. Or Carlos,given what's going on in mine.
也不能告诉卡洛斯,我的性福已荡然无存了。
-
8. So you don't think we should do anything?
你觉得我们就静候其变吗。
-
9. Well, there is one thing I've been telling you you need to do.
倒是有件事我一直督促你要去做呢。
-
10. Get rid of chuck!
赶快甩掉查克。