<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第03集>>
-
1. Now I'm just as miserable as you are.
现在我和你一样惨了。
-
2. Did he... dump you?
他甩了你吗。
-
3. He said now that he's seen the real me,he needs to meditate on whether or not he can still marry me.
他说现在他看到了真实的我,他得好好考虑要不要和我结婚。
-
4. I'm so screwed, dude.
姐们 我全搞砸了。
-
5. You know, if he was that quick to run off,maybe he's not the guy.
如果他这么快就决定放手,也许他不是你的真命天子。
-
6. He's the guy.
他就是。
-
7. I'm just not the girl.
可惜我不是他的真命天女。
-
8. I thought I could put all that loser stuff behind me
我以为我能甩掉失败的过去。
-
9. and actually have a functional relationship.
真正拥有一段可靠的感情。
-
10. I guess that's too much to ask for.
我想是我太过奢求了。