返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第04集>>

  • 1. her by-the-book approach was the right one,Sadly, not everyone was on the same page.
    她照章办事的方式是明智之举,只可惜 不是每个人都和她有一样的想法。
  • 2. Well, look who cleaned out the sad-sack aisle
    看谁在无人问津的书店。
  • 3. at the bookstore.
    扫荡了一圈。
  • 4. At least your divorce is good for the publishing industry.
    起码你离婚对出版业有好处。
  • 5. We're not using the "D" Word.
    还没到"离婚"的程度。
  • 6. It's a separation.
    现在只是分居。
  • 7. Tom and I are going to "Heal through counseling"
    我和汤姆准备"通过咨询挽救婚姻"。
  • 8. So we can find "A road to reconnection"
    所以我们能找到"通往重新交叉的路"。
  • 9. And if not,"Murder on the orient express."
    如果行不通,那就进行"东方快车谋杀案"。
  • 10. Penny, your dad's here!
    佩妮 你爸来了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next