<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第05集>>
-
1. My kid made it at camp.
是我孩子野营的时候做的。
-
2. Look, I'm wearing something called skinny jeans,which are very painful
我现在身上穿着的铅笔裤,勒得很疼。
-
3. because I don't have something called skinny legs,so I just wanna go home
因为我没有铅笔那么细的双腿,所以我只想赶紧回家。
-
4. and peel them off. Do you mind?
把它脱掉 你介意吗。
-
5. No, not at all. I just--I don't--I don't work here.
不 不介意 只是我不在这儿工作。
-
6. Oh, god. I'm sorry. You're not the valet.
天啊 对不起 你不是服务生。
-
7. I knew this vest was a bad idea,but the gay guy in my office told me they're back.
我就知道不该穿这马甲,但我办公室里的同性恋说现在又兴这个了。
-
8. No, the vest is great.
不 马甲很好看。
-
9. I have it in navy.
我有一件海蓝色的。
-
10. It's just--I haven't been out in so long,I figured I'd try to mix things up.
只是我很久没出来玩了,我总觉得会把事情搞砸。