<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第07集>>
-
1. that happened tonight was not getting to move a dead body.
竟然是没能搬运得了尸体。
-
2. Ladies, please, I need to hear myself think.
姑娘们 稍安勿躁 我得冷静思考。
-
3. Oh, my god! What if he's alive?
天呐 如果他还活着怎么办。
-
4. Right, and after a 2-month dirt nap,He clawed his way out.
没错 他只是在泥土里小睡了两个月,然后爬出来了。
-
5. No, someone must have dug him out.
不 一定是有人把他给挖出来的。
-
6. But who? What if it was the cops?
那是谁呢 要是警察怎么办。
-
7. No! I can't go to jail!
不行 我不能坐牢。
-
8. What, and we can?
什么话 我们就能坐牢吗。
-
9. Yes! You'll start a gang.
对 你还能拉帮结派。
-
10. Bree will work in the kitchen. I'm the smallest one.
布里还能去厨房帮忙 我是最弱小的。