返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第09集>>

  • 1. Really? -Of course I want a drink.
    真的吗 -我当然想啊。
  • 2. See? I'm a terrible liar.
    我撒谎简直弱爆了。
  • 3. Look, if Chuck had something concrete,we'd know.
    如果查克已经证据确凿,肯定会让我们知道。
  • 4. I'm sure he's just fishing.
    我敢肯定他是在试探我们。
  • 5. He is not gonna let up.
    他不会罢手的。
  • 6. He is just waiting till I crack.
    他就等着我露出破绽。
  • 7. Honey, you're panicking over nothing.
    亲爱的 你杞人忧天了。
  • 8. The body's gone.
    尸体都已经转移了。
  • 9. Chuck doesn't have a case without it.
    找不到尸体 查克没法立案。
  • 10. No, the only way this thing blows up is if somebody talks.
    倘若事情败露 必然是某人松了口。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next