<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第09集>>
-
1. If it was the priest,I'm supposed to say she's reading to the blind.
要是牧师来,我就该说她在为盲人读书。
-
2. Will you stop pounding?
能不敲了吗。
-
3. I just put Paige down.
我刚把佩琪哄睡着。
-
4. I'm sorry, but no one will talk to me.
抱歉 可大家都不愿和我说话。
-
5. Really? I wonder why that is.
是吗 我还真是意外啊。
-
6. Look, I have made a mess of things,but I want to make it up to you all.
的确是我把事情搞得一团糟,可我想补偿你们大家。
-
7. You really think you can bake your way out of this one?
你真以为烤点东西就能和解了吗。
-
8. Of course not. It's just a peace offering,a way to begin the conversation.
当然不是 这只是我求和的一点表示,好让大家能坐下来谈谈。
-
9. I have nothing to discuss with you,not after the way you and Gaby lied to me.
你和加布这么对我撒谎,我真没什么好跟你说的了。
-
10. Lynette, please understand.
勒奈特 请你理解我。