<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第09集>>
-
1. I was only trying to protect you, all of you.
我只是想保护你 保护你们所有人。
-
2. No! You were trying to control us
不 你只是想控制我们。
-
3. the way you try and control everything.
这是你一如既往的控制欲在作祟。
-
4. That's not fair.
不是这样的。
-
5. You told us that as long as we trusted each other
你告诉我们 只要我们互相信任。
-
6. and stuck together, everything would be fine.
团结在一起 一切都会好的。
-
7. It will be. As long as we have our friendship,they can't do anything to us.
的确会好的 只要我们的友情还在,他们就没法钻空子。
-
8. Don't you get it? There is no us.
你还不明白吗 没有"我们"了。
-
9. There is no friendship. Not anymore.
友情不在了 什么都没了。
-
10. You're on your own.
你孤军奋战吧。