<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. You're basically telling me I'm a bitch.
你们其实在暗示我爱发牢骚。
-
2. Oh, my god!
还真是。
-
3. We're just saying it takes a certain kind of man
我们只是在说 会有某个男人。
-
4. to appreciate all you have to offer.
欣赏你的这些特质。
-
5. Preferably one with a hide like a rhino
或许他得披着犀牛皮。
-
6. and the fighting spirit of a baby harp seal.
有着格陵兰海豹宝宝般的斗志才行。
-
7. Okay, so we're done sugarcoating?
好了 我们好话说完了吗。
-
8. Okay, look, I've met me.
好吧 我已经认清自己了。
-
9. I know I can come on a little strong,but I have to believe there's a guy out there somewhere
我知道我有些强势,但我还是得相信 有一个男人。
-
10. that finds that appealing.
就喜欢我这类的。