返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第12集>>

  • 1. Sorry, pal,the deal's off. He's not taking your money.
    抱歉了 哥们,交易结束 你还是把钱收回去吧。
  • 2. Then told him something he didn't know about Renee.
    麦克随后把雷尼的身家告诉了本。
  • 3. If she divorced a cricket player,I might recognize the name.
    如果她前夫是个板球运动员,我肯定一清二楚的。
  • 4. If she divorced a cricket player,she wouldn't have gotten $12 million.
    要是她真是跟板球运动员离婚,哪儿能分到一千二百万美元啊。
  • 5. And Bree's falling out with her friends
    布里与姐妹们不欢而散。
  • 6. led to some dangerous behavior.
    导致她走向危险边缘。
  • 7. Can I buy you another drink?
    我能再给你买一杯酒吗。
  • 8. You can buy me breakfast.
    你可以给我买早饭。
  • 9. Bree Van de Kamp had always enjoyed a sterling reputation.
    布里·范德坎普一向有着良好的口碑。
  • 10. She was known for being kind to strangers
    大家都知道她对陌生人仁慈友好。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next