<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. Oh, no. One of your girls having a birthday?
不好意思 你姐妹中有人过生日吗。
-
2. I can only imagine them on cake.
我觉得吃个蛋糕就可以了吧。
-
3. No. This is for Carlos. He's coming home Thursday.
不是 是为卡洛斯准备的 他周四回来。
-
4. You got a bottle of champagne for a guy getting out of rehab?
他刚从戒酒所出来 你就买香槟庆祝。
-
5. What, they were all out of opium?
倒不如买鸦片算了。
-
6. No, this is for me.
不是 这是给我喝的。
-
7. This whole rehab thing has been very stressful.
戒酒这事让我的压力太大了。
-
8. So this is his big homecoming,watching you get loaded?
所以这个"欢迎回家"庆祝会,就是来看你喝醉的吗。
-
9. And a balloon.
外加一个气球。
-
10. That guy puts up with a lot from you.
卡洛斯真是够忍你的了。