<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. When the baby is born,you just drop her off with me whenever you need.
孩子出生后,那就把她扔到我家 随时都行。
-
2. I will spoil the heck out of her.
我会宠死她的。
-
3. You don't mind being stuck with a baby all day?
你不介意整天和婴儿困在一起吗。
-
4. It's a baby. Who could be stuck?
一个婴儿嘛 能困成啥样。
-
5. My mother, for one.
我妈就是个例子。
-
6. Well, for me, it's a dream come true.
不过对于我 那就是梦想成真。
-
7. Honestly, you would be doing me a favor.
说真的 你是在帮我的忙。
-
8. Thank you, Mrs. Delfino.
谢谢 德尔菲诺夫人。
-
9. Oh, you know what? You're gonna be raising my daughter's child.
跟你说 你要抚养我女儿的孩子。
-
10. I think it's about time you started calling me "Susan".
我看你该叫我"苏珊"了。