<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. to the "Godfather" movie you crawled out of?
滚回你的教父电影里面去吧。
-
2. You are not gonna intimidate me.
你吓不着我的。
-
3. You sure about that?
你确定。
-
4. It's how I make my living, and business is good.
我就是干这行的 我业务很熟练。
-
5. Ah, I get it.
好吧 我懂了。
-
6. You see the sweet suburban neighborhood and think,"I can push those people around."
你看到这个可爱的郊外小街区,就觉得 我可以欺负一下这些人。
-
7. Well, let me tell you something.
可是我告诉你。
-
8. I do not come from a place like this.
我不是在这种街区长大的。
-
9. You got all you're gonna get. We're done.
你拿到了应得的 我们两清了。
-
10. I'm the one that decides when we're done.
什么时候两清 我说了算。