返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>

  • 1. Well, I'm trying to get my son to stand on his own two feet,and I guess I didn't count on you being the pushy grandma.
    我努力让自己的儿子自食其力,我不想让你当多管闲事的祖母。
  • 2. I guess your definition of "Pushy"
    我想你心目中的多管闲事。
  • 3. is being helpful and wanting to get involved.
    是乐于助人 积极参与的意思。
  • 4. Oh, I wanna be involved. It's my granddaughter, too.
    我也想参与其中 这也是我的孙女。
  • 5. Well , I don't see you setting up a nursery in your house.
    我看你并不想在家里建间育婴房。
  • 6. Oh, well, maybe I will. There's just one thing I need.
    也许我会建一间 我只需要一样东西。
  • 7. Lynette, give that back! -No.
    勒奈特 还给我 -不给。
  • 8. Porter wants it here.
    波特希望它放我家。
  • 9. He says it pulls the whole room together.
    他说这让整间房融为一体。
  • 10. Oh, yeah, 'cause Porter has such a keen eye for design.
    是的 波特的眼光可真独到啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next