<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. I mean, when we got married,I thought that was the finish line.
我们结婚的时候,我觉得那就是我人生的终点了。
-
2. But it's not. Death is. No one told us that.
可它不是 死亡才是 没人告诉过我们。
-
3. Yeah, they did.
告诉过啊。
-
4. At our wedding, they said,"Till death do us part."
在我们的婚礼上 说的是,"直到死亡把我们分开"。
-
5. Oh, Carlos, please.
卡洛斯 拜托。
-
6. I had four glasses of champagne before the ceremony.
仪式开始前我喝了四杯香槟。
-
7. I almost married your uncle.
差点跟你叔叔结婚了。
-
8. Oh, come on, gaby.
不是吧 加布。
-
9. I mean, the idea that we might die someday
你脑子里肯定有闪过。
-
10. must have at least crossed your mind.
我们有天会死的 这种念头。