<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第16集>>
-
1. Bree discovered the truth about Orson...
布里发现了奥森的企图。
-
2. You wrote the letters? You killed chuck?
你给我写恐吓信 查克是你撞死的。
-
3. And cut off all contact with him.
与他断绝了来往。
-
4. Don't you ever call my house again.
以后不许再往我家打电话。
-
5. I can assure you this is the last you'll hear from me.
我向你保证这是我最后一次跟你联系。
-
6. But Orson had the last word.
但奥森留下了遗言。
-
7. In our neighborhood,there are people we see every day,and every day, we take them for granted.
在我们的街区,每天 我们都会见到邻居们,每天 我们都把他们当做理所应当的存在。
-
8. As we go about our lives,we may be busy with a mundane task
我们日复一复地生活,忙于无聊的琐事。
-
9. and miss one another completely.
对彼此视而不见。
-
10. Or we might give a polite wave,only to return to what we were doing.
也许会礼貌地招招手,好继续做自己的事。