<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. Finding myself accused of a horrific crime.
发现我被人指控谋杀。
-
2. And the fact that you would think
可是你称赞我...。
-
3. that I'm comporting myself with a measure of grace and dignity--
说我的行为举止都很得体。
-
4. Well, that's a thoughtful thing to say. You're very sweet.
你能这么说 实在是非常贴心。
-
5. Now do you have any other questions?
你还有什么别的要问的吗。
-
6. I hate to rush you,But I'm late for the funeral of a very dear friend.
我也不想催你,可是我快赶不上我一位挚友的葬礼了。
-
7. I can't think of a thing.
没什么要问的了。
-
8. Well, it was lovely meeting you,And I do hope you find out what happened to Mr.Sanchez.
认识你非常开心,衷心希望你们找出杀害桑切斯先生的真凶。
-
9. I'm sure we will.
我们会的。
-
10. See? What did I tell you?
看到没 我怎么跟你说来着。