返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>

  • 1. interfere with your happy day.
    影响你们的好事。
  • 2. And I don't think it will,but I really don't think you should worry about it.
    我认为不会有影响,不过我也不觉得你该担心这事。
  • 3. Uh, the police don't seem like they're gonna pose a problem.
    警方好像没太当回事。
  • 4. That was Judge Kemp.
    是坎普法官。
  • 5. He just signed off on that warrant.
    他刚签署了那份搜查令。
  • 6. For Bree Van de Kamp?
    给布里·范德坎普的。
  • 7. That was fast.
    很迅速。
  • 8. I might've called in some favors.
    我动用了点关系。
  • 9. The sooner I can prove she's guilty,the sooner I can watch her pay for it.
    我越早能证明她有罪,就越早能看到她付出代价。
  • 10. We got another one. Um, Mitzi Kinsky.
    又收到一个 米兹·金斯基送的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next