返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>

  • 1. No, defending a prostitute. Call me old-fashioned,but I find that line of work rather distasteful.
    不 为妓女辩护 你可以说我老古董,但是我认为干那行的太无耻了。
  • 2. So--so if she ran a cigarette company,or manufactured handguns, she's a-ok,but--but selling men a little ring-a-ding
    那如果她开的是香烟公司,或者是制造手枪 就没问题了,但是给男人提供点乐子。
  • 3. makes her a pariah.
    她就活该被人唾弃。
  • 4. Okay, first of all, "Ring-a-ding"?
    首先 "提供点乐子"这是什么话。
  • 5. Second, sex, isn't a commodity. It's... sacred.
    其次 性是很神圣的 不该用来交易。
  • 6. Yeah, I'll say, and for this woman,sacred cost 400 bucks a pop.
    要我说 对那个女人来讲,干一炮能赚400块呢。
  • 7. Can we please stop talking about it? It's tawdry.
    我们能不能换个话题 太低级了。
  • 8. And that little crack about manufacturing handguns?
    还有你那句制造手枪的俏皮话。
  • 9. I hope that doesn't mean you're anti-gun.
    希望你不是反对持枪。
  • 10. I've sued the N.R.A. three times.
    我已经三次起诉全国步枪协会了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next