<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. What is it you do?
你是干什么工作的。
-
2. I... work for a nonprofit that helps recovering addicts.
我为一家帮助戒瘾的非营利机构工作。
-
3. Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉。
-
4. Was Carlos talking about his charity?
卡洛斯正在讲他的慈善事业吗。
-
5. Good thing we weren't operating heavy machinery,huh, Doris?
幸好我们没在干什么危险的活,是吧 桃瑞丝。
-
6. You'll have to excuse my wife.
请谅解我的妻子。
-
7. Not the biggest fan of what I do.
她并不是很支持我的事业。
-
8. Oh, that's silly.
太愚蠢了。
-
9. Philanthropy is very important.
慈善事业是非常重要的。
-
10. My Bill gave generously to many worthy causes.
我丈夫比尔曾慷慨资助过很多有价值的事业。