<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. Okay, if we're gonna keep talking about charity,I'll make coffee. We're gonna need it.
好吧 如果我们要继续讨论慈善,我得去做点咖啡 会用上的。
-
2. Boy, Bill left quite a legacy.
比尔留下很多遗产。
-
3. Have you ever thought about carrying that on?
你有没有想过用在慈善上呢。
-
4. Oh, I'd love to, but I wouldn't know where to begin.
我很愿意 但我不知道如何开始。
-
5. Maybe I could help.
我也许能帮上忙。
-
6. So my ex's lawyer says, "We believe it's fair
我前妻的律师说 "利蒙先生支付。
-
7. for Mr. Limon to pay an additional $1 million."
额外的一百万是公平的"。
-
8. And I said--and this is how my mouth
然后我说 我这张臭嘴。
-
9. always gets me in trouble--
常给我惹来麻烦。
-
10. "So that comes out to what,about $1 a pound"?
"所以结果是什么,约每磅1美元吗"。