返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>

  • 1. Oh. It would be wrong to teach you that this kind of blackmail works.
    让你尝到勒索的甜头可不好。
  • 2. Besides, I can see
    况且 我看得出来。
  • 3. you're just bursting to tell me anyway.
    你已经迫不及待要告诉我了。
  • 4. When dad told Jane he had to work this weekend,She kind of lost it.
    爸爸告诉简他这周末要加班时,她有些失控。
  • 5. Really? The chocolate that I am in no way trading
    是吗 这消息好像不值得我拿。
  • 6. for this information has almonds in it.
    带有杏仁的巧克力来交换哦。
  • 7. She was all, "We never have time together"
    她说 "我们从来没有时间相处"。
  • 8. and "You still haven't filed the divorce papers."
    还有 "你还没提交离婚协议书"。
  • 9. Is that true? He hasn't?
    真的吗 他还没有吗。
  • 10. The envelope is still sitting on a shelf in the kitchen.
    那个信封仍然躺在厨房的架子上。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next