<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. Put the sandwich down,or you won't have any room left for chocolate.
放下那个三明治,不然你会吃不下巧克力的。
-
2. Well, look who strolled in from the outback.
看看谁刚从外面散步回来。
-
3. Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪了。
-
4. Sorry. I really needed to sort through some stuff.
抱歉 我要理清思绪。
-
5. Stuff? You mean what hors d'oeuvres
思绪 你是指我们的婚礼。
-
6. we'll be serving at the wedding,or are you referring to the dead body?
要提供哪种餐前点心吗,还是指那具死尸。
-
7. Hey, if you plan on staying, you'd better start talking.
如果你想留下 你最好说点什么。
-
8. I am impossibly in love with you, Renee.
我疯狂地爱着你 雷尼。
-
9. And there's nothing I want more than to come clean.
我很想坦白告诉你一切。
-
10. But if I tell you what's going on,You could get dragged into this,and then you're at risk, too.
但如果我把这件事告诉了你,你也会被卷入是非中,然后你也会有危险。