<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. I just thank god that even after all of this,he still believes in me.
我只感谢上帝 发生了这么多事后,他还愿意相信我。
-
2. Okay, I'm gonna say it.
其实吧 我想提醒你。
-
3. Bree, you have a crush on your lawyer.
布里 你迷上你的律师了。
-
4. Don't be ridiculous.
别瞎说。
-
5. You do sound a teensy bit smitten.
你是有点神魂颠倒的而感觉。
-
6. I am not smitten. I-I happen to admire his legal skills, and--
才不是呢 我只是很钦佩他的专业能力。
-
7. His dreamy blue eyes?
还有他那迷人的蓝眼睛。
-
8. They're not blue. They're green, flecked with hints of brown.
不是蓝色 是绿色 略带棕色。
-
9. Okay, maybe I find him attractive,but do you really think I would put myself at risk
好吧 也许我有点喜欢他,但你们觉得我会铤而走险。
-
10. by dating my own attorney?
跟自己的辩护律师约会吗。