<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. So just because you slept with a few guys
就因为你曾经跟几个男人上过床。
-
2. means you slept with Alejandro?
就咬定你跟亚历亨德罗有一腿吗。
-
3. More than a few.
不止几个。
-
4. Sorry. Carry on.
抱歉 你继续。
-
5. You know what the worst thing was?
知道最糟的是什么吗。
-
6. The look on trip's face. He was so disappointed in me.
特里普当时的表情 他对我非常失望。
-
7. Wait. That was the worst thing?
等等 那就是最糟的吗。
-
8. Worse than the whole sharing-a-cell-for-20-years-with-a-big-gal-named-vern thing?
比跟某大块头女同住一个牢房20年还糟糕吗。
-
9. Well, I'm not going to prison.
我不会坐牢的。
-
10. I mean, Trip says we're gonna win,And I believe in him.
特里普说过 我们会赢,我相信他。