<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. But now that Carlos Solis had started a new career,he suddenly found himself in a much humbler place.
可现在卡洛斯·索利斯开始了新的工作,他突然发现自己的位置大不如前。
-
2. So... what do you think of my new office?
那...你们觉得我的新办公室怎么样。
-
3. Okay, I'll admit it's a little bit on the bare bones side--
好 我先承认这里是有点简陋。
-
4. Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑。
-
5. All you need is some yellow tape
你只要添些黄色胶带。
-
6. and a noose hanging from the ceiling,and you'll be ready to entertain.
天花板上吊个套索,就可以准备玩杂耍了。
-
7. I like it, daddy.
我喜欢这里 老爸。
-
8. Thank you, baby.
谢谢 宝贝。
-
9. Aw, that's so sweet.
你真贴心。
-
10. You're lying to spare your daddy's feelings.
你撒谎来照顾老爸的感受。