<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第21集>>
-
1. Female clients are always getting the wrong idea.
往往女客户就会错意。
-
2. Well, that might be the way it normally goes,but I happen to believe there really is something
也许以往都像你说的这样,但我相信特里普和我之间。
-
3. between Trip and me.
有真情。
-
4. Sorry, but I know him. He's all about the job.
抱歉 但我了解他 他只在乎工作。
-
5. He's into your case, not you.
他关心的是你的案件 不是你。
-
6. Porter is going to be fine. Trust me.
波特会好起来的 相信我。
-
7. Oh, sure. He'll just wear a helmet
当然 他只需要戴上头盔。
-
8. so he doesn't crack his head open
这样他的头撞在产房地板上的时候。
-
9. when his head hits the delivery room floor.
脑袋就不会开花。
-
10. Baby, I'm telling you,when the man gets in there with you,it just clicks.
宝贝 我跟你讲,等到他真的陪你到了那一步,就会突然开窍。