<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第22集>>
-
1. I cannot tell you how relieved I am that you weren't convicted.
得知你无罪的消息 我宽慰极了。
-
2. Oh, that is so sweet.
你人真好。
-
3. Seriously, do you have any idea how
说正经的 你知不知道。
-
4. living across from a murderer can affect housing prices?
街对面住着个杀人犯对房价影响有多大。
-
5. Do you have a sec? -What's up?
借一步说话 -什么事。
-
6. Have you told the girls you're moving?
要搬走的事 你跟她们说了吗。
-
7. Um, not yet.
还没。
-
8. Well, I thought it'd be easier after the trial,but now everybody's so happy.
本想着审判结束后再说比较好,可现在看到大家如此开心。
-
9. I just haven't found the right time.
我还在找合适的时机。
-
10. Well, you're gonna have to find one.
你得赶紧找到时机。