<< 我们这一天 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. - Just go back to your hotel. - No. No, hold on.
-回你的酒店去吧 -不 等等。
-
2. Randall, hold... No. What does that mean?
兰德尔 等等... 你是什么意思。
-
3. It means you treated me like a dog.
意思是你把我当狗一样。
-
4. And just like a dog, I kept coming back again and again,just hoping for a scrap from you,like a crumb of affection or kindness or respect.
我就像狗一样一次次地回来,期望从你那儿得到一些残渣,得到一丁点儿喜欢 善意或者尊重。
-
5. - Respect? You wanted my respect? - Yeah.
-尊重 你想要我尊重你 -对。
-
6. Yeah, okay. No, you wanted to show me up, Randall.
不 你只想在我面前炫耀 兰德尔。
-
7. Which is what you did every single chance you got.
只要一有机会就如此。
-
8. - No, I did not. - You showed me up!
-我没有 -你出我洋相。
-
9. I'm done with this conversation.
我不想跟你谈这个话题了。
-
10. Done with this conversation? In any other family,I would have been the star!
不想谈了吗 换在其他家庭,我就会是个明星。