<< 我们这一天 第2季 第16集>>
-
1. Later, Toby Bryant!
回见 托比·布莱恩特[故意喊错姓氏]。
-
2. You know what? You got to stop doing that,'cause that's...
知道吗 你不能再这样了,因为那...。
-
3. You know, I like Toby Bryant. That's good.
托比·布莱恩特也挺好的 我喜欢。
-
4. What's going on? You okay?
怎么了 你没事吧。
-
5. Joint belly rub?
揉揉肚子。
-
6. - You or the dog? - Uh, dog first. Come here, buddy.
-你还是狗 -狗先吧 过来。
-
7. Flip it. Flipper pup.
翻过来 小狗翻身。
-
8. I wish we were doing our Vegas parties together.
我希望我们能一起开维加斯派对。
-
9. Me, too. But that's exactly why we should be doing them apart,because we are wildly codependent, all right?
我也是 但正因为如此我们才应该要分开办,因为我们过分互相依赖 明白吗。
-
10. I had to scrape the bottom of a very nerdy friend barrel
我不得不费劲找了几个非常书呆子的朋友。