<< 我们这一天 第2季 第16集>>
-
1. to even have a bachelor party.
才算凑成了单身汉派对。
-
2. Madison is running point on yours,for God's sake. Madison.
你那边是麦迪逊在负责,老天啊 麦迪逊。
-
3. Well, at least you get Randall at yours.
至少你的派对上有兰德尔。
-
4. - Randall can make anything fun. - Yeah, he can.
-兰德尔能让任何事变有趣 -对 确实。
-
5. At least I-- that's how I remember it,when I actually, you know, used to see him.
至少我印象中是这样,在我以前和他朝夕相处的时候。
-
6. And I get Beth, who I've spent a sum total of seven minutes
而我这边是贝丝 一个我们相处的时间。
-
7. alone with my entire life.
总共才七分钟的人。
-
8. - Come on, Beth is great. - Okay, you take her.
-贝丝挺好的 -好 那你带她。
-
9. - And I'll take Randall. - Oh, no-no-no-no-no.
-我和兰德尔一起 -不不不 不行。
-
10. The Brothers Pearson are all mine this weekend.
皮尔森兄弟这周末都是我的。