<< 我们这一天 第3季 第04集>>
-
1. Willie Mays is an old man.
威利·梅斯年纪大了。
-
2. He's keeping center field warm for me, brother.
他就是帮我占着中场手的位置 兄弟。
-
3. Yeah, he's all right.
他还好吧。
-
4. I mean, look, he's no Clemente, but he's all right.
虽然不像克莱蒙那么强 但还可以的。
-
5. Well, if it doesn't work out for me and the Giants,I'm going straight to Pittsburgh,I'm-a take Clemente's job, his woman, all of it.
好吧 如果我和巨人队没缘分,那我就直接去匹兹堡,抢走克莱蒙的工作 还有他的女人。
-
6. And because I like you, Pearson,I'm gonna leave you a ticket to a game.
我对你印象不错 皮尔森,我可以免费送你一张比赛门票。
-
7. Yeah. You keep telling yourself that.
行 你就好好幻想吧。
-
8. What you got, Squirrel?
情况如何 松鼠。
-
9. Toe popper. Homemade.
有地雷 自制的。
-
10. - Okay. Blow it. - Okay.
-好 引爆吧 -好的。