返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 我们这一天 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. "Bones," We called him.
    我们叫他"骨头"。
  • 2. We were pulling security outside Da Nang,and I'm brand new in-country,virgin, scared to death.
    当时我们军队正在撤离岘港,而我头一次进入内陆,毫无经验 吓得要死。
  • 3. Sometimes the guys got on my ass.
    有时别人会捉弄我。
  • 4. I mean, I couldn't stick on a damn Band-Aid without shaking.
    我连贴块创可贴 都忍不住发抖。
  • 5. But one time,Bones got fed up with them always ragging on me, so...
    但有一次,"骨头"受够他们对我的嘲弄了 所以...。
  • 6. he grabs a big chicken from the ville,and bam,chops off its head with his Ka-Bar.
    他从村子里抓来一只大鸡,然后突然一下,用他的卡巴刀砍掉了鸡头。
  • 7. And the chicken's flapping around without a head,blood gushing,and Bones takes the chicken and he tosses it to me.
    于是那只无头鸡扑打着翅膀乱转,血流不止,然后"骨头"捡起那只鸡丢给了我。
  • 8. There I am, with a bloody, flapping chicken,and Bones says to the guys, "Pretend that chicken's you.
    我就在那 抱着一只血淋淋扑腾的鸡,"骨头"对他们说 "假装你就是那只鸡。
  • 9. Pretend you're the one flapping around,Screaming for a medic, bullets still flying."
    假装你在那扑腾着乱转,在枪林弹雨中 尖叫着呼唤医疗兵"。
  • 10. "You best hope Nicky doesn't mind
    "你们最好希望尼奇乐意。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next