返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 我们这一天 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. trying to save your sorry ass,because Nicky's all you got."
    救你们的贱命,因为你们只能指望尼奇"。
  • 2. And after that, the guys showed me a little respect.
    自那以后 他们对我表现了一点尊重。
  • 3. I mean, how could you not love Bones?
    怎么可能不敬爱"骨头"呢。
  • 4. And the villagers loved him, too, you know?
    村民们也很爱他。
  • 5. The old ladies, they did his laundry, brought him food.
    那些老妇人们为他洗衣服 给他拿吃的。
  • 6. There was this one.
    有一位老妇人。
  • 7. No teeth, but always smiling.
    牙都掉光了 但一直在微笑。
  • 8. She cut his hair and talked to him
    她替他理发 也和他聊天。
  • 9. and he would nod like he understood.
    他也仿佛听懂了似的点着头。
  • 10. One night, the VC got through the wire,tossed a satchel charge into his bunker
    一天晚上 越共分子突破了铁丝网,把一个炸药包扔到了他的地堡中。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next