<< 我们这一天 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. Either way, I'd love to discuss it with my husband,but he's off in Philly, glad-handing
不管是哪个原因 我都想和我的丈夫讨论下,可是他在费城 白白忙活着。
-
2. for no good reason, because last I checked,the polls said you weren't even close to winning.
和别人套近乎 因为据我所知,民调显示你赢得几率很小。
-
3. Now, are you really mad at me, Beth?
贝丝 你现在生气是因为我本身。
-
4. Or are you mad that I got something
还是因为我在做着。
-
5. that I care about right now and you don't?
我想做的事而你却不能。
-
6. 'Cause if memory serves,I played Stay-At-Home Superdad all last year,and you did not hear me complaining.
因为如果没记错的话,去年整年我都扮演着居家超级奶爸的角色,我可没向你抱怨半句。
-
7. You know what? I'm gonna walk out of this room
在你说出一些让人后悔莫及的话之前。
-
8. before you say something else you're gonna regret.
我要先离开这个房间。
-
9. You do what you got to do.
你想怎么样随你。
-
10. Congressman,thank you so much for meeting with us.
议员先生,谢谢你和我们见面。