<< 我们这一天 第3季 第15集>>
-
1. Your father said that they looked like
你们爸爸说它们活像。
-
2. "key lime pie you could sit on."
"可以坐上去的青柠派"。
-
3. And then he said, "At least we still have pie,"
然后他说 "至少我们还有派"。
-
4. and I said, "We'll always have pie."
我说 "我们一直都会有的"。
-
5. And then we sat there, waiting for the doctor,ranking pies from our favorite to our least favorite.
我们就坐在那 等医生,给吃过的派排名 从最喜欢到最讨厌的。
-
6. And I realized I hadn't eaten anything since chili for lunch,and that the house was gone,but it didn't matter.
我意识到 中午吃了咖喱后就没再吃过东西,房子已经烧没了,但都不重要。
-
7. Nothing mattered, because you were safe.
什么都不重要 因为孩子们安然无恙。
-
8. We were safe, we were alive...
我们安然无恙 我们还活着...。
-
9. sitting, waiting,in bright green chairs.
在鲜绿色的垫子上,坐着 等着。
-
10. I'm sorry, but anything that's bothering you right now
我很抱歉 但现在你们的烦心事。