<< 我们这一天 第4季 第18集>>
-
1. You have no idea what you're talking about, Kevin.
你根本不知道自己在说什么 凯文。
-
2. You have no idea what it means to actually take care of people.
你根本不知道 真正照顾一个人意味着什么。
-
3. Oh, yes. Oh, exactly. Because I left, right?
是啊 就因为我当初离开了 是吗。
-
4. Because I left and you stayed and played martyr.
我离开了 而你留下来受苦了。
-
5. I stayed, and I took care of our family, man.
我留下来照顾了这个家 哥们。
-
6. Well, you did a good job taking care of Dad, didn't you?
你可真是把爸爸照顾得非常好啊。
-
7. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你他妈这话什么意思。
-
8. You want to do this now?
你想现在吵这个是吗。
-
9. - Please. By all means. - You want to do this now,finally, after all these years? Let's do it.
-来啊 奉陪到底 -过了这么多年,你想跟我吵这个是吧 来啊。
-
10. You know, this whole narrative that you keep spinning,this narrative that you took care of the family,where the hell did that come from? Huh?
我问你 你每天挂在嘴上的这套说辞,说你如何如何照顾了这个家,你这想法到底是从哪里来的。