<< 我们这一天 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. Look, Kate, we don't need to make a big thing out of this.
听着 凯特 离婚也不是一件多大的事。
-
2. It's really, really hot out, I gotta get to work,and I'm just, I'm really, really tired.
外面真的真的很热 我还要赶去上班,而且我 我真的非常非常累。
-
3. I know. Just, please, let me say one thing.
我知道 但拜托你让我说一件事。
-
4. This is not how our story ends.
这不是我们故事的结局。
-
5. Just because our marriage is over,doesn't mean our story's over.
虽然我们的婚姻结束了,但这不意味着我们之间再无瓜葛。
-
6. You can just put everything in that corner.
把东西都放在那个角落。
-
7. So, I got all the same furniture as in his other room.
我给他的房间置办了一套同样的家具。
-
8. I tried to match the layout as best as possible,so it's easier for him to navigate.
也尽量还原了原来的布局,这样他就更方便活动了。
-
9. The slime is hungry for children!
粘液要吃小孩啦。
-
10. What if we drip some on your shoe?
我们滴一些到你的鞋上怎么样。