<< 我们这一天 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. It'll be better 'cause I'll be there.
有我在身边 所以会更好。
-
2. Am I in The Twilight Zone right now?
是我脑子迷糊了吗。
-
3. What do you mean you'll be...? You won't be there.
你什么意思... 你不会陪在她身边。
-
4. I will be, man. I will figure it out.
会的 哥 我会想办法。
-
5. Ka-Kate, you're Mom's guardian. You have the final say.
凯特 你是妈的监护人 你有最终决定权。
-
6. Do you have any thoughts on Randall ripping Mom
你对这事有什么看法 兰德尔要把妈。
-
7. out of the house and moving her to Philadelphia,just so she can sit alone in the town house all day?
从屋子里清出去 让她搬到费城,这样她就能整天独自在市政厅坐着了。
-
8. W-- I don't know,but I think that we should keep talking about it.
我不知道,但我认为我们得继续讨论。
-
9. She won't be alone, Kevin.
她不会独自一人的 凯文。
-
10. I will find her a full-time aide.
我会为她请全职护工。