<< 风骚律师 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. No, that's on them.
不 那是他们的错。
-
2. They should have thought about that.
他们早该料到这个下场。
-
3. When I was at your abuelita's place,you were gonna let them go.
当我在你奶奶家时,你本来准备放了他们。
-
4. Way I see it, that's because you're tough, but you're fair.
我觉得那是因为你尽管强硬 但不失公道。
-
5. You're all about justice.
你是为了正义。
-
6. That's what I'm saying -- justice.
我就是这个意思 正义。
-
7. These -- these two shit-for-brains? These big-mouths?
这两个猪脑子 大嘴巴。
-
8. You -- you already beat the living hell out of them.
你已经把他们打得半死。
-
9. Do you think they're ever gonna forget today?
你觉得他们会忘记今天的教训吗。
-
10. Never -- 10 years from now,They're still gonna be crapping their jockeys.
不可能的 过了十年,他们回想起来仍然会尿裤子。