<< 风骚律师 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. I'm not saying it's 100% real, okay?
我没说百分百是真的 好吗。
-
2. But Chuck is smarter than you and me put together,so we're not talking him out of this,and I'm not sending him to a rubber room.
但是查克比咱们俩加起来都聪明,所以没办法说服他,我也不会让他住到橡胶室[治疗精神病]里。
-
3. No one is talking about rubber rooms.
没人说要送到橡胶室。
-
4. There are specialists who will --
有专家能...。
-
5. He's seen specialists, okay?
他看过专家了。
-
6. The best doctors from here to Denver,and none of them helped -- not one.
这里到丹佛最好的医生都看过,没人能帮得上忙 谁也不行。
-
7. So you're ready to give up.
所以你是打算放弃了吗。
-
8. Who's giving up, huh?
谁要放弃了。
-
9. I'm -- I'm the one doing the heavy lifting here.
一直是我在照顾他好吗。
-
10. That white gas he was talking about --
他说的无铅汽油灯--。