返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. We try to achieve the best possible outcome
    每一件案子中 我们都努力帮助委托人。
  • 2. for our clients, given each individual case.
    取得可能的最好结果。
  • 3. Frankly, we've worked very hard to stave off an arrest.
    坦白说 我们费尽心思 才让你们免于逮捕。
  • 4. After the misunderstanding about your, uh, camping trip,the D.A. was concerned you might be a flight risk.
    你们野营的故事造成了些误会,地检官认为你们可能是畏罪潜逃。
  • 5. A flight risk?
    畏罪潜逃。
  • 6. We -- we were practically in our own backyard.
    可我们只是待在自家后院。
  • 7. That's exactly what we told the d.A.
    我们也是这么告诉地检官的。
  • 8. In any case, I think we've managed to come up with a deal
    不管怎样 我们已经为二位想出一个。
  • 9. that is very favorable under the circumstances.
    此时最有利的协议。
  • 10. A deal? I hate that terminology.
    协议 我可不喜欢这个词。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next