<< 风骚律师 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. We received...something from you today,And we're not quite sure what.
今天我们收到了您的...一样东西,我们不清楚这到底是什么。
-
2. It's a demand letter.
是律师函。
-
3. Well, it was a little confusing 'cause it was written on, uh...
但令我们迷惑不解的是 它怎么写在...。
-
4. Well, I had to write it quickly
我得以最快速度写完。
-
5. because your clients were in the process of destroying evidence.
因为你的委托人正试图销毁罪证。
-
6. Mr. McGill, if you're talking about shredding documents,That's neither irregular nor illegal.
麦吉尔先生 您是指用碎纸机粉碎文件吧,那既不反常 也不违法。
-
7. Every business in America does it.
美国所有的公司都会碎纸。
-
8. You say potato, I say spoliation.
你说的是碎纸 我说的是销毁罪证。
-
9. Maybe you should walk me through what you're alleging here.
您还是给我解释下 什么销毁罪证。
-
10. I believe it's all in the letter.
律师函里已经写得很清楚了。