返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. Uh, uh, I-I'm not saying it's not,but it's a bit hard to read.
    我没说里面没有,但有点儿难读懂。
  • 2. Next time, I'd use double-ply.
    下次我会用双层纸。
  • 3. Let's not fixate on the medium, okay?
    咱们别太关注纸质 好吗。
  • 4. Let's look at the message.
    我们来讨论一下内容。
  • 5. Now, your clients are facing multiple counts of elder abuse
    现在 你的委托人面临着虐待老人。
  • 6. and -- and fraud and deceptive and unfair trade practices,and that's just the start, okay?
    诈骗 不公平交易等多项指控,这还只是开始 知道吗。
  • 7. I'm not a betting man,but I bet the farm I'll find more.
    我不是个爱打赌的人,但我打赌我会找到更多证据。
  • 8. Mr. McGill, are you related to Charles McGill?
    麦吉尔先生 你跟查尔斯·麦吉尔是亲戚吗。
  • 9. He's my brother.
    他是我哥哥。
  • 10. Yeah? How's he doing these days?
    是吗 他最近怎么样。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next