返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. I - I fail to see the relevance of this.
    我不知道这有什么关系。
  • 2. Frankly, the only reason that I made this phone call
    坦白讲 我打这通电话的唯一原因就是。
  • 3. was out of respect for Charles
    出于对查尔斯的尊重。
  • 4. on the off chance that you might be related to him.
    而你可能跟他是亲戚关系。
  • 5. My partner suggested that the best response
    我的搭档建议最好的回应就是。
  • 6. would be to send a Rule 11 letter and have you sanctioned,but I didn't want to jump to that immediate length.
    根据第十一条法规对你进行惩处,但我不想直接走那一步。
  • 7. Hey, how about you stop trying to rattle my cage
    这样吧 你别吓唬我了。
  • 8. and just, you know, respond to the merits?
    请正面做出回应。
  • 9. This is my response, Mr. McGill...
    这就是我的回应 麦吉尔先生。
  • 10. You have no good-faith basis to threaten any litigation.
    你威胁说要提起诉讼并非出于善意。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next