<< 风骚律师 第1季 第09集>>
-
1. No, I didn't say you're a bad guy. I said you're a criminal.
我也没说你是坏蛋 我说你是罪犯。
-
2. What's the difference?
有啥区别吗。
-
3. I've known good criminals and bad cops,bad priests, honorable thieves.
我见过好罪犯 坏警察,卑劣的牧师 高尚的小偷。
-
4. You can be on one side of the law or the other,but if you make a deal with somebody, you keep your word.
你或者守法 或者违法,但只要和别人做生意 就得遵守约定。
-
5. You can go home today with your money and never do this again,but you took something that wasn't yours,and you sold it for a profit.
你这就可以拿钱回家 再也不干这种事,但你到底是拿了本不属于你的东西,还用它来卖钱。
-
6. You're now a criminal -- good one, bad one?
所以你已经是个罪犯了 不过是好是坏。
-
7. That's up to you.
就看你自己了。
-
8. I -- I can get more pills.
我能弄到更多药。
-
9. And I am sure that fella will keep buying.
那人肯定也会一直买。
-
10. Why don't you get us home?
开车回家吧。