<< 风骚律师 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Y-you got to have one last blowout.
你好歹得干最后一票。
-
2. W-we'll do the watch thing again,but, but maybe we'll pull that--
我们再玩儿一次手表把戏,你之前说的那个...。
-
3. that tar-money scam you were talking about,- get some girls... - I made a promise.
那个骗钱圈套也不错,-约几个美女 -我答应他了。
-
4. Yeah, you made a promise, but it was --
你是答应他了 但这是...。
-
5. W-w-what do you might call it? Under duress.
律师管这叫啥 受到胁迫。
-
6. Look, he got you out of jail, okay?
他把你从监狱里捞了出来。
-
7. But he's your brother. I mean, what else is he gonna do?
但他是你哥哥 他还能逼你不成。
-
8. Marco, listen to me, all right?
马可 听我说。
-
9. Chuck's not making me do this.
不是查克逼我这么做的。
-
10. He's giving me an opportunity, and I'm grabbing it.
他这是给我一个机会 我要抓住机会。