<< 风骚律师 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Why did something have to happen in Cicero?
为什么西塞罗市一定要有事发生。
-
2. Because when I talked to you about Davis & Main,you were ready to take the job.
因为我跟你说起戴维斯梅因律所时,你都准备好接受那份工作了。
-
3. Now you're back, and you're suddenly quitting the law,cheating hotels out of expensive liquor,wearing a weird pinkie ring?
现在你回来了 突然要放弃法律工作,在酒店骗喝昂贵的酒,带一个奇怪的尾戒。
-
4. What, are you in the mafia now?
怎么 加入黑手党了吗。
-
5. Asking if we have a future.
还问我们有没有未来。
-
6. I mean, where did that come from?
到底怎么回事。
-
7. I don't know. I just...
我不知道 只是。
-
8. Well, Cicero has nothing to do with it.
西塞罗跟这没关系。
-
9. It's my whole life.
是我的人生。
-
10. Well, my life since Chuck made me come to Albuquerque.
从查克让我来到阿尔布开克开始。