<< 风骚律师 第2季 第01集>>
-
1. Look, an uncle on our father's side recently passed,and he left us somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.4 million.
听着 我们父亲那边的一位叔叔最近去世了,给我们留下了大约一百四十万的遗产。
-
2. And I don't mean to be greedy, but I think,if we invest it smart now,we could double it, triple it --
不是我这人贪心 但我觉得,如果我们现在明智地投资,我们可以将它翻两倍 三倍。
-
3. we could quadruple the whole inheritance, right?
甚至可以将这笔钱翻四倍 对吗。
-
4. In my opinion?
在我看来。
-
5. Fortune favors the bold, man.
财富属于有胆量的人 兄弟。
-
6. Now, if you guys are free to join me for a drink,I can give you a quick consult.
如果你们有时间和我喝一杯,我可以给你们简单参谋一下。
-
7. That's all right. We were gonna do it ourselves
没关系 我们自己能行。
-
8. through one of those online brokerage websites.
用那种在线经纪网站就行。
-
9. We're just gonna pick, uh, a classic, like --
我们打算选个经典点的 比如...。
-
10. I think they're called blue-chip stocks?
好像是叫蓝筹股。