<< 风骚律师 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. I get it.
我明白。
-
2. A hiding place in the baseboard --
在踢脚线背后发现藏匿地点。
-
3. it's gonna make anyone suspicious.
任何人都会起疑心的。
-
4. But let me assure you there's nothing illegal going on here.
但我保证没有违法的事。
-
5. Then why is he so nervous?
那他为什么这么紧张。
-
6. 'cause I must say, the flop sweat is kind of suspect.
因为要我说 流汗就值得怀疑。
-
7. We all have our secrets, don't we?
我们都有秘密 不是吗。
-
8. And who among us is without sin?
又有谁是一尘不染的呢。
-
9. But those sins aren't all of the criminal variety,and neither are Mr. Wormald's, okay?
但那些罪过不全是犯罪,沃莫尔德先生也没有犯罪。
-
10. They are, however, very private.
但那是很私密的东西。